The Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce offers a business network that benefits all of its members, from management of large corporations to sole-proprietors.
- Gain easy access to a broad network of leaders in local, national and multi-national organizations with links to Switzerland.
- Receive invitations to Chamber events featuring prominent guest speakers with whom you will be able to interact.
- Achieve exposure for your business with a listing on the Chamber's website.
- Obtain a complimentary subscription to the Chamber’s info suisse magazine.
- As a corporate member you can advertise your company’s products/services in the info suisse magazine.
- Make new business contacts in a non-business environment at the Chamber’s annual golf tournament, and at the annual formal dinner dance.
- Protect yourself and your business with the Group Insurance Plan offered through the Chamber (see details below).
- Get discounts on your personal car and home insurance
- Gain access to yearly university scholarship awards, which are open to children of members of the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
Earlier this year, the SCCC also launched a private LinkedIn group to help our members gain easy access to a broad network of leaders in local, national, and multi-national organizations. We encourage that you take advantage of this great opportunity to stay connected with fellow members.
We are proud to offer yearly scholarship awards. These awards are open to children of members of the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce. The deadline for scholarship applications is July 15 for the academic year starting in the fall.
We will continue to work hard to add more benefits in the near future.
To submit your membership application to the SCCC, please fill out the form on this page.
For more information, please contact Patricia Keller Schläpfer at the SCCC.