Welcome to the SCCC Ontario
|Upcoming SCCC Events|
|17 November, 2018 |
The Grand Raclette Gala
|Sign up to the SCCC Mailing List!|
Thank you for visiting the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce (Ontario) Inc. (SCCC) online.
The SCCC is a not-for-profit organization whose mandate is to promote Swiss business interests within Canada. Our members hail from all parts of the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) with most having a connection to Switzerland; be it business, cultural or personal. Our chamber is made stronger by the diversity that we foster and that point is very apparent in our members: we’re comprised of large, multi-national corporations, as well as entrepreneurial types working in smaller organizations and everything in between! Everyone has a place in the SCCC and everyone’s contribution is valued. We feel strongly about the benefits we offer and are always looking for new members.
The benefits of membership are many and include the following:
- An opportunity to meet new people, namely other Swiss people living in Canada;
- An excellent forum to exchange ideas and network with individuals from other professional organizations in Toronto;
- The chance to socialize and take part in many fun events, both informal and formal, while celebrating Swiss culture;
- A number of membership discounts and benefits (e.g. scholarship fund, reduced rates, group insurance plan etc.);
- And so much more!
But it’s not all about business. The SCCC also enjoys close ties to many other Swiss organizations and representations, such as:
- The Consulate General of Switzerland in Montreal
- The Swiss Embassy in Ottawa
- The Chambre de Commerce Canado-Suisse in Montreal
- The Swiss Club in Toronto
- The Canadian Swiss Cultural Association (CSCA)
If you are interested in learning more about the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce and what it can do for you, we’d love to hear from you. For more information, please contact us. We look forward to having you as a new member!
Until then, and bis bald!